The meeting participants discussed measures to stabilize the economy, protect the rights and property of entrepreneurs.
The IBC head suggested:
- To ensure complete safety for doing business (security, outreach to local communities and public guarantees (appeal) of the acting President);
- Introduce a moratorium on all types of inspections of private businesses by law enforcement and fiscal authorities;
- Revise taxes previously charged to businesses and cancel unjustified additional charges;
- The Government should create a document on guarantees for investors and investments (IBC has drafted a government resolution);
- More often hold Investment Council meeting / operational meetings of business with the Prime Minister during this difficult transition period.
- Create the Operational Headquarters of the Government to provide assistance to industrial enterprises.